The premium service from The London Horror Society, dedicated to helping creators of all experience levels and specialities bring their ideas to life.
LHS Pro is designed to be the ultimate solution to not only help filmmakers and other creatives find people to work and collaborate with…
…but to also help demystify and simplify some of the more complex and time-consuming areas of the industry too, with a range of perks and tools.
Read on to see what’s waiting for you inside, and to see how you can now join on our new flexible monthly membership term!
What Do I Get As An LHS Pro Member?
First and foremost, you get access to our special LHS Pro members-only website, which will be where you find all of the your main perks of membership:
Access To The Private LHS Pro Discord Server
As soon as you join LHS Pro, you’ll be able to access our private Discord area, which is the ‘beating heart’ of our service.
Once you’re inside, you’ll be able to meet and talk to your fellow Pros in real time, share news about what you’re working on, and find other people to collaborate with too.
This is also the place where you’ll be able to pose any questions or seek assistance in submitting your project for funding through the FEAR Horror Incubator.
So, if you’re looking for assistance in bringing your film idea or script to life – or if you’re looking to find a project to get involved with, then this is the place to make it happen.
The Pro Location Tool
If you’ve ever tried hunting for a place to film, you will have likely stumbled across the usual agencies that aim to make your job a whole lot easier.
However, the cost can be astronomical, and when you’re working on small budgets, you can quickly be priced out of even the cheapest options.
This tool currently contains a hand-picked selection of around 100 residential and studio locations from all over the country, that are all listed on property rental websites — with even more coming soon.
But crucially, each one has been pre-qualified for use by film crews, and had its key features highlighted (and easily searchable) — making it easy for filmmakers to find exactly what they’re looking for.
And the best part? They are all listed at regular holiday rental prices — so no hugely-inflated agency day rates to contend with. Just fantastic locations at a fair fee.
The Pro Writers’ Room
Our Pro Writers’ Room is here to help the writers in our ranks get feedback on their work from their fellow members and the LHS Pro team.
Members can share their work within our secure channels, using an easy to use process that keeps their work as protected as possible.
Then, each month we’ll be hosting a private live video chat where our close-knit group can constructively critique what has been submitted, whilst also being able to brainstorm new ideas.
LHS Pro Partners
This is where you can link up with our preferred list of industry partners, saving you time, effort and money when shopping around for the best cover, kit package, or whatever else you might need to develop your project — we’ve already done the hard work for you!
What’s more, we’ve arranged some exclusive special offers and packages too: including being able to use the legendary casting platform Backstage to hunt for key talent for free!
Plus Even More Exclusive Perks!
In addition to everything above, you’ll also gain instant access to our other benefits of membership, including:
- Increase awareness about your project, crowdfunder, or advertise for help by getting a free advertising slot inside an issue of our free member newsletters, received by over 1,200 horror fans and professionals!
- Access to the full back catalogue of Master Q&A’s: Our online interviews with top industry experts from a wide range of specialities, including Greg Day, Film PR specialist, James Norrie, Executive Producer and Partner at AMP International, Simon Hassard, Location Scout & Manager, and NINE more!
- Our online video course: How To Write A Screenplay. This detailed 3-part recorded tutorial explores a proven method for developing concepts into production-ready scripts, and is written, developed and presented by Paul Harker, a lecturer in Screenwriting at the University of Leeds and a screenwriting mentor at the Oakwood Film Academy
- A Weekly Industry News Digest: It can be tricky keeping up with everything that’s happening in the industry. That’s why every Saturday morning, we’ll send you a shortlist of the most important news stories that have occurred over the past week, in a quick, easy-to-digest email.
What Our Members Have Said About Us…
“We have worked with LHS on our horror film festival for the last few years and they are fantastic! The passion, knowledge and enthusiasm they have for the horror genre is second to none”
– J.W. Festival Director
“The LHS has been amazing at helping to promote our work online – from shorts to features, and even our crowdfunding campaigns. It helps bring our work to a new audience and has enabled us to form ongoing relationships with other filmmakers, both in the UK and beyond.
Their reviews are fair and balanced, and the events they run are a great opportunity for like-minded horror fans and creators to engage in the community. I’ve always felt very welcomed and enthused by their concentration on the genre.”
R.R. Film Producer & Director
“Uncanny Collective have been working with The London Horror Society for some time now, having our live events, online shows and podcast promoted through their website, newsletter and social media. Every communication and interaction with their entire team is an absolute joy!
Our content is always welcomed with open arms and distributed to their members in a speedy and effective manner. With their help and promotion, our audiences we perform to, our social media following and general horror network are continuing to grow and we’re so thankful for their contribution to that. The whole LHS are definitely considered part of our Horror Family.”
“The London Horror Society is a terrific, awesome place filled with love for all the things indie horror. Our little dark gem KEEP MUM found love and support here while we discovered many terrific, visionary and thrilling voices too! You must join! The London Horror Society is the Best!”
L.D.P. Film Director
How Much Does Access To LHS Pro Cost?
We want to make LHS Pro as accessible to as many people as possible, so we’ve created 3 membership options for you, starting at as little as £4.99 a month.
To join us at LHS Pro, simply select your membership term below and follow the simple instructions.
We are so proud of what we’ve accomplished here at The London Horror Society already, and are so excited to be entering the next stage of our journey with LHS Pro. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you inside!
- 1 month
- £4.99 / month 1
- Join LHS Pro
- 1 year
- £49 / year 2
- Join LHS Pro
- 6 months
- £29 / 6 months 3
- Join LHS Pro
1. If you select the 1-month option, your card will be charged £4.99 for your first month of service. At the end of your first month, your subscription will automatically renew at £4.99 every month unless cancelled.
2. If you select the 1-year option, your card will be charged £49 for your first year of service. At the end of your first year, your subscription will automatically renew at £49 annually unless cancelled.
3. If you select the 6-month option, your card will be charged £29 for your first 6 months of service. At the end of your first 6 months, your subscription will automatically renew at £29 every 6 months unless cancelled.
You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting email@example.com. Please note that your initial subscription fee is non-refundable on all terms.